A lip enhancement is a minimally invasive treatment that gives fuller, plumper lips. The results will improve the appearance of your lips by adding shape, structure and volume.
How does it work?
Lip filler treatment involves natural gel-like Hyaluronic acid being injected into target areas of the lips with a needle.
What can you expect?
You will be required to come in at least 30 minutes before your scheduled treatment time for local anesthesia ointment to be applied to the lip area. Your medical professional may capture photographs of the soon-to-be treated area(s).
Once the treatment has started, your Registered Nurse will inject, massage, and evaluate the area being treated. If needed, an additional filler may be used to make sure you are happy with the results and that it meets your aspirations.
After the treatment, your Registered Nurse will show you the results and will ask if you are satisfied. If you are satisfied with the results, we will give you an ice pack to reduce the swelling and relieve any discomfort.
What are the pre-care instructions?
- Avoid blood-thinner medications like aspirin, ibuprofen, Advil and Aleve for one week before treatment
- Avoid supplements like garlic, ginseng, and Vitamin E for one week before treatment
- Avoid topical retinol products and glycolic acid products for two days prior
- Do not wax, bleach, tweeze or use any other hair removal method to the treatment area for two days prior
- Avoid alcohol for at least 24 hours prior