B-12 Wellness Injection can improve brain function and overall health for an individual.
- Increases energy and concentration
- Improves metabolism
- Prevent or treat anemia & B-12 deficiency
- Boosts overall immune system
- Improves sleep patterns
- Helps reduce certain hair loss
How do B-12 Injections work?
This B-12 Wellness Injection works quickly once it is absorb within the first 24 to 72 hours. Your body will begin to create new red blood cells. This treatment is the most effective way for your body to absorb Vitamin B-12. For deficiencies, you may require a number of injections over a few weeks to see peak impact.
What can you expect with B-12 Injections?
Once the treatment has started, your Registered Nurse will inject the B-12 wellness injection into your arm. This injection will be quick and you’ll experience positive effects between 24 to 72 hours after this treatment.
What are the B-12 Injection pre-care instructions?
- Avoid blood-thinner medications like aspirin, ibuprofen, Advia, Aleve for one week before treatment
- Avoid supplements like garlic, ginseng, and Vitamin E for one week before treatment
- Avoid topical retinol products, and glycolic acid products for two days prior
- Do not wax, bleach, tweeze or use any other hair removal method to the treatment area for two days prior
- Avoid alcohol for at least 24 hours prior to injection
How many B-12 Injections would I need?
For clients who are naturally B-12 deficient, more frequent injections (about once a week) may be ideal. For other clients, an injection once a month may suffice. Schedule a free consultation to further understand how many sessions you would need.
How long do B-12 results last?
The results of the B-12 Wellness injection can last depending on number of factors such as a person’s metabolism and how often the injections are administered. Generally, the effects of Vitamin B-12 injection can last about one week but you can get a FREE consultation to see this treatment can be most beneficial to you.
How long does a B-12 Injection take?
It is a quick 15-minute process.
Are B-12 Injections safe?
This treatment is completely safe and FDA approved.
Are B-12 Injections painful?
This quick treatment is a single injection in the arm.
What are the side effects of B-12 Injections?
This treatment can cause redness, soreness and pain in the injection site. Also, can you give you mild diarrhea, itching or a feeling of swelling over the body may occur. If any of these effects last or get worse, please consult with your doctor.
Are there any B-12 Injection after-care instructions?
After your treatment, you may experience mild diarrhea, itching, swelling and bruising within the first 48 hours. If any of these effects last or get worse, please consult with your doctor immediately.