Healthy skin is happy skin and there’s no better way to achieve healthy skin than with one of our premier skin care procedures.
- Prime Facial – Our dr LASER signature facial is a 45 minute facial that includes cleansing, steaming, exfoliation, masks and extractions.
- Microdermabrasion – This minimally invasive procedure uses our state of the art applicator with an abrasive surface to gently sand away the thick outer layer of the skin to renew overall tone and texture. This procedure will improve the appearance of sun damage, wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, acne scarring, melasma, and other skin-related concerns.
- Back Facial – This highly effective treatment reduces back acne and improves hyperpigmentation.
- VI Peel – The VI Peel is a gentle yet powerful medical-grade chemical peel that is used to treat patients with more severe acne and acne scarring, as well as fine lines and wrinkles, age and sunspots, hyperpigmentation, melasma, rosacea, enlarged pores, oil balancing and overall skin health.
What areas can be treated with Facials?
How does the VI Peel work?
VI Peel is a medium-depth chemical peel that penetrates your top layer of skin, called the epidermis, reaching into the dermis underneath. This peel exfoliates your skin and stimulates the production of new protein. The treatment is commonly used to treat signs of aging, improve skin texture and correct pigmentary issues.
What can you expect with Facials?
Before your treatment, please try to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to get checked in and fill out any additional paperwork that we may have for you. If possible, you should also come with a clean, makeup-free face.
Because we offer a multitude of facial services, results will vary from procedure to procedure. Any of our facial treatments, when paired with a skincare regimen recommended by one of our expert estheticians, will have your skin feeling and looking healthy and revitalized for months to come.
What are the Facial pre-care instructions?
- Avoid blood-thinner medications like aspirin, ibuprofen, Advil, and Aleve for one week before treatment
- Avoid supplements like garlic, ginseng, and Vitamin E for one week before treatment
- Avoid topical retinol products and glycolic acid products for two days prior
- Do not wax, bleach, tweeze or use any other hair removal method to the treatment area for two days prior
- Avoid alcohol for at least 24 hours prior
How long do Facials take?
Depending on the type of facial, treatments can last anywhere from 60-90 minutes.
Are there any Facial after-care instructions?
After your procedure your esthetician will go over after care instructions with you to maximize your treatment benefits and avoid any side effects.