Achieve softer, smoother skin and look red carpet ready with our quick and easy Laser Skin Rejuvenation treatment.
- Shrinks pore size
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots, sun damage, fine lines and acne scars
- Treats melasma
- Improves hyperpigmentation
- Minimizes redness and active acne
- Improves overall skin tone
- Gives skin a glowing, youthful appearance
How does it work?
Spectra LASER Carbon Peel is a no-downtime procedure that helps rejuvenate the appearance of aging, damaged skin. This gentle procedure is safe on most skin types and is a great way to get a quick skin refresher without the longer downtime associated with other laser procedures. It evens skin tone, reduces the appearance of pigment, fine lines and acne scars, and gives skin a glowing boost. Results will be noticeable with a single treatment, but work best when you have several treatments over a period of time.
- We recommend repeating the treatment weekly for 6-10 times to achieve optimal results.
- Spectra laser treatments are virtually painless. If any, minimal discomfort is felt, with sensations of light heat and a small tingle over the skin’s surface. Topical anesthetic is available for those who would like it.
- Minimal rules to follow: SPF is to be worn post treatment, and limit sun exposure.
What is the difference between Hollywood peel and Acne Spectra peel?
The Acne Spectra peel mask focuses on using red heating light to kill the acne bacteria and can keep your skin blemish free for a long period of time following the initial treatment series. The Hollywood peel focuses on improving uneven pigmentation, reduces the appearance of textural irregularities and fine lines.
What can you expect?
Your clinic manager and an esthetician or Registered Nurse will walk you through what the treatment entails. A carbon peel mask is applied to your face before the procedure and then is removed by laser after several passes are completed. This allows the laser to reach deep into the dermal layer of the skin to stimulate collagen production.