How does it work?
Dermal filler treatment involves natural gel-like Hyaluronic acid to be injected into target areas of the face with a cannula or needle. The filler plumps the skin from the inside out and works in place of lost fat, and protein to smooth fine lines and wrinkles and volumes hollow areas like cheeks, and under eyes.
What can you expect?
Before the treatment,
What are the pre-care instructions?
- Avoid blood-thinner medications like aspirin, ibuprofen, Advia, Aleve for one week before treatment
- Avoid supplements like garlic, ginseng, and Vitamin E for one week before treatment
- Avoid topical retinol products, and glycolic acid products for two days prior
- Do not wax, bleach, tweeze or use any other hair removal method to the treatment area for two days prior
- Avoid alcohol for at least 24 hours prior
What type of tattoo can be erased?
How many sessions would I need?
Depending on the size of the tattoo but usually black ink needs about 10 sessions while color needs about 15 sessions.
How long will the filler last?
How long do treatments take?
Is this treatment safe?
This treatment is completely safe and FDA approved.
Is this treatment painful?
This treatment requires 15 to 30 minutes of anesthetic ointment to reduce the pain of the treated area.
What are the side effects of this treatment?
Are there any after-care instructions?
After your treatment,